We will update Points Table for Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) Season 3 or CCL 2013 after end of every match.
Opening Ceremony is at Kochi on 9th Feb 2013 where Kerala Strikers will be playing against Mumbai Heroes. "Mumbai Heroes" has Sharjah as its home ground.
• Celebrity Cricket League 2013 Teams and Squads
• CCL T20 2013 Schedule and Results
This year CCL will be telecast on eight channels with eight different languages.
The eight teams participating the the CCL 2013 tournament are divided into two groups
Teams: Chennai Rhinos, Telugu Warriors, Kerala Strikers, Veer Marathi, Karnataka Bulldozers, Mumbai Heroes, Bengal Tigers and Bhojpuri Dabanggs
Points Awarded and Column Key:
Tied : 1
No Result (but play started) (NR): 1
Total points (Pts)
Net run rate (runs per over scored less runs per over conceded, adjusting team batting first to overs of team batting second in rain rule matches, adjusting to team's full allocation if all out, and ignoring no result matches) (NRR)
1. The top 4 Teams with most points
2. If teams are tied on points then the team with better Net Run Rate (NRR) will be placed higher
3. If teams are tied on Points and Net Run Rate the winner of the head to head will qualify
Team 1 will play Team 4, Team 2 will play Team 3.